feature requests

Grade, value possibly? (Comic Book Forums)

• Grade, value possibly?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 22, 2015 1:49:43 am
  • Justice League Task Force #1 Signed by Jeff Albrecht.

• Posted: January 22, 2015 9:22:02 am
  • Looks like a 9.6 to me. Little bit of light scuffing to the left of the DC logo. COA for the signature??
  • Posted: January 22, 2015 9:57:38 am
  • It looks nice but I can't really estimate a grade without seeing the edges, corners and all of the back cover at least.
  • Posted: January 22, 2015 10:27:14 am
  • Yeah i don't know how they got cut off. I realized it when I posted this. My scanner must have auto enhanced. I'll try to post actual pics later. No COA unfortunately.
  • Posted: January 29, 2015 8:26:25 pm
  • The Bobarian said:
    It looks nice but I can't really estimate a grade without seeing the edges, corners and all of the back cover at least.

I was just going to say this as well. Scan the whole book and if you crop the picture, make sure to leave a border around the book.

2c

Good luck!

Andy
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 8-2nd print
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1d.forces
  • Walking Carnival's Johnny Grav & The Visioneer Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1illum